1. Finish the 2015/2016 season in 10th place after firing the manager who won the league for your team the year prior and hiring an interim manager to hobble your squad over the line.
2. Fire your interim manager and appoint Antonio Conte, the manager of the Italian national team.
3. Bring in N’golo Kante, adding a dynamic defensive presence at the heart of your midfield.
4. Win the premier league the following season as your team completes a heroic heel-turn from 10thplace finishers to champions.
5. Have your manager text your star striker “Thanks for the seasono” and ship him off to Atletico Madrid.
6. Sign Danny Drinkwater.Read More